Whether you are feeling under the weather, have cronic medical conditions, or need routine wellness checkups, Milton Medical has the right service for you.
- Preventive Care
- Routine Physicals
- Wellness Exams
- Health Risk Assessments
- Women’s Health
- Treatment of Acute Illness
- Chronic illness management including Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease, Depression, etc.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints – such as shorness of breath, chest pain, etc.
- Preoperative evaluation of medical risks prior to surgery
- Co-ordinate medical care when sub-specialists and hospitalization is involved
- Minor procedures
- Lab Draws
Milton Medical participates in most of the insurance plans. Dr. Savitha Shama is part of the Emory Healthcare Network Physician and accepts all plans under EHN. Here's a representative list of plans accepted by Milton Medical. Please call or email us to confirm about your plan or to discuss the possibility of adding your plan.
- Medicare Railroad
- Aetna HMO/PPO/EPO/MC
- BCBS POS/PPO/PAR
- BCBS Federal Govt Plan
- Beech Street PPO
- Cigna/Greatwest HMO/PPO/POS
- Coventry/First Health HMO/PPO/POS
- Humana HMO/PPO/POS
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Kaiser POS/PHCS
- Lifewell PPO
- Medical Mutual of Ohio PPO
- NovaNet PPO
- PHCS PPO/POS
- Piedmont Wellstar Healthplan Medicare Advantage Plan
- Piedmont Wellstar Healthplan Commercial
- Tricare Prime HMO
- Tricare Standard PPO
- United Healthcare
- All State Health Benefit Plan employees and retirees plans
NEW PATIENTS: Please download and complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment. This will save time for you and us.
You can also follow this link to securely upload documents like ID, insurance card, etc.:
Click here to securely upload files and documents.