Diane Hilleary, LCSW is a psychotherapist and mindfulness instructor with more than 15 years’ experience teaching skills and strategies to improve well-being to individuals and groups. Diane is a certified teacher of Mindful Self Compassion curriculum and the founding director of the Atlanta Center for Self-Compassion.
- This event has passed.
January 26, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15.00
Mindful Self-Compassion 1-hour workshop via Zoom on Jan 26, 2023 7:00 PM
Led by Diane Hilleary, LCSW
Mindful Self-Compassion Trained Teacher through Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
The workshop will cover:
- A brief overview of the positive benefits of Mindful Self-Compassion (based on research)
- Reviewing the three components of Mindful Self-Compassion – Mindfulness, Common Humanity and Self-Kindness
- Understanding how Mindful Self-Compassion regulates our nervous system
- Recognizing and overcoming barriers to self-compassion
- Experiencing 3 practices during the workshop that you can immediately do at home
You are welcome to share this link with your family and friends to register for this webinar.