Diane Hilleary, LCSW is a psychotherapist and mindfulness instructor with more than 15 years’ experience teaching skills and strategies to improve well-being to individuals and groups. Diane is a certified teacher of Mindful Self Compassion curriculum and the founding director of the Atlanta Center for Self-Compassion.
- This event has passed.
January 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15.00
Mindful Self-Compassion 1-hour workshop via Zoom on Jan 26, 2023 7:00 PM
Led by Diane Hilleary, LCSW
Mindful Self-Compassion Trained Teacher through Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
The workshop will cover:
- A brief overview of the positive benefits of Mindful Self-Compassion (based on research)
- Reviewing the three components of Mindful Self-Compassion – Mindfulness, Common Humanity and Self-Kindness
- Understanding how Mindful Self-Compassion regulates our nervous system
- Recognizing and overcoming barriers to self-compassion
- Experiencing 3 practices during the workshop that you can immediately do at home
You are welcome to share this link with your family and friends to register for this webinar.
You will receive a ZOOM link for the webinar from Milton Medical Group 24-hours prior to the event